|Dim-To-Warm COB LED||DW208|
|Balance Resistor (Spare)||DW208-BR|
|Alignment Board (Spare)||ALIGNBRD|
- Dim-To-Warm COB
- Color Balance Resistor (see page 5)
- Alignment Board to aid assembly
What’s Not Included?
- Thermal Interface Material
- Screws And Washers
Dim-To-Warm COB LED
Hailux Lighting’s Dim-To-Warm COB LED provides the ability to control the color temperature of an LED luminaire in a smooth, seamless, fashion to provide soft ambient lighting control. The performance is equivalent to the dimming curve of an Incandescent lamp.
The DW-208 is a dual-section chip-on-board (COB) LED consisting of two separate LED strings. The DW-208’s light output is a blend of string one and string two resulting in a combined COB color temperature ranging from approximately 2700K at full brightness to 1500K when dimmed.
The color temperature is adjusted by modifying the current between the two strings. As current is reduced to the first string, the second string which is the lower CCT string becomes more dominant creating a blended LED light that replicates dimmed incandescent light, or that of a candle with a color temperature less than 2000K.
The Dim-To-Warm operation of the COB requires an external balance resistor and a dimmable constant current power supply.
- Color temperature range 1500K to 2700K
- Smooth dimming through ‘off’ to full brightness
- Efficacy, typically 100 Lumens/Watt at full brightness
- Full beam angle 120°
- Compatible with 3rd party reflectors
- 20 to 22 Watts for optimum performance
- Alignment board supplied to aid assembly