|Red/Near IR, 40W||TG-40R|
|Hailux HPS Spectrum, 40W||TG-40G|
Horticultural COB LEDs
Hailux Lighting’s horticultural chip-on-board (COB) LEDs which use the industry’s most advanced phosphor formulations to optimize spectral characteristics were developed to deliver industry-leading high PPF performance in the ‘plant growth essential’ wavelengths of 380nm to 750nm:
- 380nm to 400nm, UV
- 400nm to 750mm, Hailux HPS Spectrum
- 500nm to 600nm, Blue
- 600nm to 750mm, Amber/Red/Near IR
Designed for use in Horticultural Grow lights, these COB LEDs can be used in combination with each other to mirror the spectral distribution of the McCree Curve for the most productive plant growth.
Each Horticultural COB LED is adjustable and can be dimmed, independently of each other, to adjust the ratio of each light color, as needed for each phase of a plant’s growth cycle.
- 40W COB LEDs in a 19mm x 19mm package
- Plant essential wavelengths
- Extremely high efficacy, 2.0 to 2.2 PPF/W (does not apply to the UV COB)
- Advanced chip phosphor technologies
- Compatible with COB holders from multiple manufacturers